[Bitcoin-ml] What i would like to see in the next HF + timeline

Christoph Bergmann christoph.bergmann at mailbox.org
Thu Aug 31 17:56:39 UTC 2017

And we have the second fight in this list, if I'm right ... calm down,
you are better than this.

About the topic of a future with recurring hardforks: I like the model
of Ethereum's "Ice Age" algorithm. This pushes devs to do the hardfork,
since at some point it must be done, and hardforking itself can't be
controversial, but it gives them a timeframe to do it. This could also
be part of the next hardfork.

best

Christoph

Am 31.08.2017 um 14:52 schrieb Amaury Séchet via bitcoin-ml:

> <bitcoin-ml at lists.linuxfoundation.org
> <mailto:bitcoin-ml at lists.linuxfoundation.org>>:
>
>     > Additional benefit also stated are the hability to combine portion of
>     > block
>     > deterministically
>
>     Ok, I'll indulge you.
>

> I don't need your indulgence Tom. This discussion will resume when you
> decide to behave.

Christoph Bergmann
Bitcoinblog.de
christoph.bergmann at mailbox.org
2C18 DD55 1D85 A487 652B 943F 0693 B927 00B1 BAF8