[Bitcoin-ml] Messaging through transaction

Lucas Clemente Vella lvella at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 16:50:56 UTC 2017

That would be nice if implemented as a side protocol, that nodes and SPV
wallets could participate (no need to change the consensus rules for that).

Not only human readable messages would be possible, but more complex
protocols could be implemented over this messaging system, like a
trackerless version of CashShuffle.

If you write a nice specification, you could submit it to repository
https://github.com/Bitcoin-UAHF/spec/, from where implementations could
adopt if you make a good case for it.

bitcoin-ml at lists.linuxfoundation.org>:

> I would like to add the ability to send text messages while sending
> transaction, can that be implemented in bitcoin cash or do I have to make a
> hard fork for that?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Lucas Clemente Vella
lvella at gmail.com