[Bitcoin-ml] Messaging through transaction

Tom Harding tomh at thinlink.com
Wed Dec 27 23:32:57 UTC 2017

Please review the Payment Protocol, which includes a customer->merchant
message and is implemented to some degree in all of the satoshi-derived
bitcoin cash clients.  It is defined in BIP70
https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0070.mediawiki

The idea is to facilitate communication between parties using a new
encrypted protocol.