[Bitcoin-ml] Messaging through transaction

Amr Aboelela amraboelela at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 05:17:50 UTC 2017

I read the hushlist white paper. It has 2 issues
1. The idea of having mail lists meta data outside the blockchain, will make it centralized and under censorship.
2. The list capacity is only 54 which is too low, I understand that they will increase it in next version, but that will include sending the message to multiple transactions which means more transaction fees.

However in my solution https://github.com/amraboelela/spec/blob/patch-1/json-layer.md <https://github.com/amraboelela/spec/blob/patch-1/json-layer.md>
Anyone can send a global message tied to a location (optional), and has a topic, which will enable anyone to filter the messages by location and/or topics. No need to maintain/worry about subscription lists.