[Bitcoin-ml] I have a suggestion to help make bitcoin cash more widely accepted

The WoodWorking Bob Marley jeffisback85 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 21:59:13 UTC 2017

Hello, I believe that the name “Bitcoin Cash” is holding this project back from being as successful as it should be. I think that it should be changed to “Bitcash” instead, this name resembles “Bitcoin” But replaces “coin” with “cash”. I think if the name was changed to “Bitcash” this project might gain more traction on the playing field. I would probably even use it over bitcoin cuz I’m kinda pissed at bitcoin right now anyways, had to wait freaking 15+ hours yesterday for my transaction to get 1 confirmation….Ridiculous…So yeah I would be more behind this project if it had a better name. This is also similar to what DASH did. Its name used to be Digital Cash but they decided to change it to DASH after which it ended up becoming very successful after the name change. Think this would be a wise change to help this project be more widely adopted. Also, if you were to use the name Bitcash you wouldn’t even  need to change the symbol BCH….Because BCH would still work with Bitcash. Just…consider my proposition please. I am only trying to help this project be more successful.. The name Bitcoin Cash is holding it back from reaching its true potential.
Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day.
Jeff W.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10