[Bitcoin-ml] Proposal to deploy cashaddr January, 14

Chris Pacia ctpacia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:31:43 UTC 2017

So this is just my two cents. The cashaddr is nice, but substantially
more difficult to implement than the alternatives. I've spent a few
hours now working on it and still don't have it working. It would have
been a two minute change to create the bitpay addr for example.

Not saying it shouldn't be used, but the adoption speed is going to
depend on how easy people find it to implement and the speed at which
people get libraries out there.