[Bitcoin-ml] Malleability - Show of hands

Tom Zander tomz at freedommail.ch
Mon Oct 9 13:02:07 UTC 2017

Apologies for sounding like I actually have been presenting a malleability
solution, that was not my intention.

I know that FT has a very cheap fix for malleability, but I have not received
any indication that its a priority for anyone. As such I’m NOT backing ANY
change.

On Monday, 9 October 2017 14:54:23 CEST Steve via bitcoin-ml wrote:
> Can we all respond with a short answer to the following questions:
>
> 1/ Do you personally have a pressing use case for non-malleable
> transactions?

No.

> 2/ Is there a use case for non-malleable transactions that you believe
> would gain wide usage if it were made possible in the near future? (if
> so explain what it is)

No.

> 3/ Regardless of Q1 or Q2 do you feel that malleability needs to be
> fixed in the near term (say the next 3-6 months)?

No.

--
Tom Zander
Blog: https://zander.github.io