[Bitcoin-ml] Malleability - Show of hands

Jameson Lopp jameson.lopp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:25:21 UTC 2017

All it takes is a single skilled person listening to the network and
malleating all unconfirmed transactions in order to wreak havoc - I wrote
that article after having to deal with sustained third party malleability
attacks in 2015. Very few users will have the technical capability to
perform first party transaction malleation, thus it's a lower priority
concern.