[Bitcoin-ml] Can we decide on a roadmap now?

Nagai nagai at protonmail.ch
Sat Sep 2 09:02:51 UTC 2017

If you don't have a better idea, I suggest you Feb 1. We can't hard fork on December and January, due to Christmas payments.

What should that hard fork bring us?

My suggestions (feel free to criticise) :

Parallel transaction validation
New difficulty adjustment algorithm
Simple Malleability Fix

Then we can make another hard fork on Nov 1 2018 / Feb 1 2019

Dynamic Blocksize

How about this?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-ml/attachments/20170902/d6ab34a0/attachment.html>

More information about the bitcoin-ml mailing list