[Bitcoin-ml] Can we decide on a roadmap now?

Gal Buki jkl at torus.ch
Mon Sep 4 21:16:33 UTC 2017

I have to say I did not know about the idea of permissionless development.
I will have to read about it more.

I'm wondering about the following statement

> * your idea is useless without running code.

How do you see non developers, or the ones not yet ready to change code on
the current clients, to be integrated in the permissionless development
process?

--
Gal