[Bitcoin-ml] experiences with Bitcoin Cash in production

Jared Lee Richardson jaredr26 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 16:39:27 UTC 2017

> We regularly encounter dust limits. It would be nice if the dust limit
was lowered from 546 satoshis to 1 satoshi.

I think the better solution is that output closures need to be discounted
to the point where they are effectively free, and new utxo creation needs
to be charged an equal amount to offset the closure.  We don't need more
dust utxos sitting in the utxo state, but the ones already present need to
be spendable...