[Bitcoin-ml] Transaction mining priorities.

Tom Zander tomz at freedommail.ch
Thu Sep 21 10:30:12 UTC 2017

On Thursday, 21 September 2017 12:08:41 CEST freetrader wrote:
> I believe you know that nearly 30% of Cash network nodes are ABC 0.15.0
> which ought to allow relaying and mining of transactions per default
> configuration. In addition to those there are other clients that do too.

Ah, so Amaury fixed that in 0.15 ?
That was not know to me.

I just checked and something really weird is going on, I opened the bug
report about this issue on your https://reviews.bitcoinabc.org/ site (T87)
but I am not longer allowed to see that task. (other tasks I can still see).
I have not received email notifications for some time either.

Does ABC do release-notes at all? Change-logs?
I can’t find them on the website.

I’m just trying to figure out if there was any way for me to have known this,
and there wasn’t.
I think that the very closed way of working in ABC caused this confusion.
--
Tom Zander
Blog: https://zander.github.io