[Bitcoin-segwit2x] segwit2x rc Version 1.14.4 released

Jared Lee Richardson jaredr26 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 22:08:12 UTC 2017

> I don't agree with you that Miners are the one setting the rules here.​

That's a philosophical opinion, and one you're welcome to.  Your question
was about my technical perspective, which I answered.  I'm happy to explain
why, in this particular case(but not all cases), the game theory favors the
miners, but it is straying off topic.  Peter's proposals that are not in
line with the philosophy of supporting this charter don't serve a purpose
here.

Jared