[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Slack chat registration

Sun Jul 23 19:30:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

It seems that you don’t want people to join the slack channels, but I kindly ask you again to invite me or show me the address where I can register.
Even James Hillard (which wrote most of the BIP91 implementation) is asking for it[1], so I hope you don’t continue to ignore my request.
If you think that the development of Segwit2x shouldn’t be an open process, please announce it - I will stop my requests immediately.

Thanks & best regards,
Peter

[1] https://twitter.com/james_hilliard/status/889196962406379522 <https://twitter.com/james_hilliard/status/889196962406379522>