[Bitcoin-segwit2x] To make sure my glasses are still working.

Shaya Kutnowski kutnowski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 18:42:29 UTC 2017

Jared. You have answered my questions perfectly. Thank you very much. It
would appear that I misread something, as there is a LOT to read on this
subject, so it's quite possible I just got confused. Thank you very much
for all your help. We got 1 week to go. Let's get 'er done people.

--

Thanks,

Shaya. K

Kutnowski at gmail.com