[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Bitcoin Cash's mandatory replay protection - an example for B2X

Charlie Shrem charlie at decentral.ca
Wed Jul 26 03:20:24 UTC 2017

Peter,

Please don't be condescending, you know exactly what Jihan meant.  We try
to treat everyone with respect on this list. Dr. Back is a good example,
while he does not agree with some people, I feel he is respectful.

The point is, Bitcoin Cash needs replay protection because its a minority
hard fork, as Jihan stated.

When BTC1 hard forks, it will have majority hash power to continue Bitcoin
(You know this, which is why you keep calling it B2X coin)

As Jihan suggested, you may want to look into replay protection for B1M
(The new minority Bitcoin 1M coin)

Charlie