[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Segwit2x Final Steps

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Sun Nov 12 23:18:54 UTC 2017

We are backing out of the SegWit2x effort; the markets have spoken. People who like big blocks have Bitcoin Cash and people who like Layer-2 Networks, Compact Binary Transactions, UDP FEC Global LEO SAT coverage, encrypted TCP channels, experimenting and etc have Bitcoin. We are immediately reverting all SegWit2x specific changes in our codebase (2MB block size logic, DNS Seeds, segwit2x service flag, etc). Lastly; In the future we will be simply following the longest chain of work and doing more R&D instead because this working group has been nothing but a waste of time for everybody involved except the pump and dumpers and the inside traders.

May the fork be with you...