[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Segwit2x Final Steps

Jameson Lopp jameson.lopp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:59:35 UTC 2017

You've come a long way since your insistence that you had "mathematically
proven" that the 1x chain would cease to exist.

As I stated a month ago: I didn't expect to be able to convince folks
otherwise - history is the ultimate judge. I'd recommend that those who had
convinced themselves that they could force changes without consensus take
this opportunity to reflect on what incorrect assumptions they made that
led them down that logical path.