[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Segwit2x Final Steps

Jake Smith jake at bitcoin.com
Wed Nov 15 06:21:35 UTC 2017

Hi Ron,

If low fees and increased throughput are important to you, there are
already solutions for that. BTC has differentiated itself as a store of
value and is not supposed to be used for buying coffees with.

If you care about using coins as a currency, maybe you should look into
Bitcoin Cash. That seems to be their main selling point.

Best,
Jake