[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Strong 2-Way Replay Protection

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Sun Oct 8 20:43:04 UTC 2017

NACK

We will not be altering our non-Satoshi codebase to implement something that is:

1. Not needed (1x is legacy code)
2. Splits the chain (for no good reason)
3. Breaks all existing SPV nodes including ours (see 2.)

There are at least four other non-Satoshi code full nodes and it’s unlikely they will modify their code either for the same reasons above.