[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Strong 2-Way Replay Protection

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Sun Oct 8 21:49:36 UTC 2017

Forcing upgrades is accomplished through miners both historically and documented by the inventor of Bitcoin (read the white paper about the chain with the most proof of work) as they own the blockchain; full nodes only enforce miners rules and cannot produce any blocks (that is proof of stake).

The 1 megabyte base blocks size is deprecated. We are upgrading from old software to new software (2 Megabyte base block size). The users that upgrade to the “non-deprecated” Bitcoin implementations have no problems. The ones who fail to upgrade are irrelevant to this working group and to Bitcoin as a whole.