[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Strong 2-Way Replay Protection

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Sun Oct 8 22:15:30 UTC 2017

If you want to ensure your customers are safe simply upgrade to the non-deprecated codebase; anything less is putting them at harm as ~95% miners are not going to keep using old outdated code. Staying on a minority or non-functional chain is the riskiest move to take on behalf of your customers from a blockchain security perspective. That said; if you do not upgrade to the non-outdated rules you will need to increase you confirmation wait times to at least 20 fold.