[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Strong 2-Way Replay Protection

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Sun Oct 8 22:23:44 UTC 2017

Our mining data shows there will be no chance that the legacy 1x code continues to function whatsoever without specific changes (hacks) to the it. We estimate it will take the 1x chain several days to solve single block; 3 to be exact.

You don’t need replay protection for a dead blockchain nor will this impact the upgraded nodes.