[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Strong 2-Way Replay Protection

Chris Stewart chris at suredbits.com
Mon Oct 9 02:43:02 UTC 2017

You cannot make assumptions about what users will do (unless you are
assuming that the business they are using coerced them onto a specific
chain).

Also the word 'upgraded' is very subjective. I consider upgrades to be the
Peter Thiel flavor of "0 to 1"  (legitimate new technology) not the "1 to
N" that hard forking a block size increase does.

-Chris