[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Strong 2-Way Replay Protection

Jerry D Chan jerry.d.chan at bittoku.co.jp
Mon Oct 9 03:05:49 UTC 2017

They *could*, if they were framing the fork as an optional new transactional network option.  But if they are framing it as an *upgrade* to the existing one, they can simply tell their customers that this is the upgrade path that they will be taking, and if they don’t agree with it, then they should remove their funds or cease to use their service.  There is no way to ‘ask’ your customers that can’t be simply sybil attacked by those who will pay for social media noise.

Jerry D Chan
President and Founder
Bittoku G.K.
jerry.d.chan at bittoku.co.jp