[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Strong 2-Way Replay Protection

Barry Silbert barry at dcg.co
Tue Oct 10 12:17:51 UTC 2017

Hi Hubert,

To clarify, Core was invited.  Alex Morcos was kind enough to confirm via Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6d1r96/is_it_not_telling_that_the_core_devs_were_not/dhzc46v/?sh=f688cb33&st=J7CBGTHU
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6cwg98/barry_silbert_bitcoin_scaling_agreement/dhy4oeo/?sh=76d1d2d1&st=J7CBG00Q

Barry Silbert
Founder & CEO, Digital Currency Group
www.DCG.co<http://www.dcg.co/>
e: barry at DCG.co<mailto:barry at DCG.co>
t: (212) 473-2408 | @BarrySilbert<https://twitter.com/BarrySilbert>
636 Avenue of the Americas (Entrance on 19th St.)
New York, NY 10011