[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Strong 2-Way Replay Protection

Tue Oct 10 14:19:04 UTC 2017

> segwit2x solves these problems.

It’s really a shame that you talk about consensus, while so many contributions to this list and other forums show clearly that there is NO consensus throughout the community.

You guys are so far away from reality, it’s really astonishing.

Since you are completely ignoring technical reasons against this fork, you can expect that other ignore your rules the same way.