[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Jacob Eliosoff jacob.eliosoff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:24:19 UTC 2017

Just as a factual matter, per Wang Chun, F2Pool's owner:  "I didn't pull
out of anything.  I told Jihan long time ago that I would support segwit2x
only until July.  Now it is September."
https://twitter.com/f2pool_wangchun/status/903419665703043072

If anyone comes across evidence of miners/pools actually pulling out, many
of us would be sincerely interested to see it, though I'd suggest say
Twitter rather than a technical mailing list.