[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Dr Adam Back adam at blockstream.com
Thu Oct 12 14:38:24 UTC 2017

Probably viaBTC was bigger in a way because historically they have
been a kind of proxy for Bitmain, they said they would mine both
chains.  https://twitter.com/yhaiyang/status/917423471507890176

I believe that's what all miners will do anyway, because you cant mine
unprofitably, hashrate follows profitability.  But it likely speaks to
what Bitmain also intends to do - I would hazard a guess.

Adam