[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Phillip Katete pekatete at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:04:57 UTC 2017

Actually, the math does add up, if you apply some common sense, as f2pool stopping signalling for NYA does not mean they are going to point all their hash to the legacy chain post Nov HF.
A good guide of how much they’ll point at legacy is the same proportion of the remaining network hash distribution thus at best 2% for legacy.