[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

James Hilliard james.hilliard1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:13:43 UTC 2017

That's incorrect, f2pool was signalling on bit 1 well before bit 4.
The 2X hard fork activation logic in btc1 is also not triggered by bit
4, it is triggered by the bit 1 activation of segwit regardless of
whether or not there was a bit 4 activation, bit 4 activation only
triggered BIP91 mandatory signalling.