[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Thu Oct 12 19:53:31 UTC 2017

Without you knowing why they stopped signaling this is FUD and off-topic for this list. Please instead let F2Pool  state their own opinion here since yours doesn’t count. If you think your opinion does count then show us your blocks that your pool has produced; until then you are simply an end-user and still you are off-topic for this list. If you need ELI5 for how this list works please let us know and we can help you Peter Todd.

Have a groovy day!