[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Thu Oct 12 20:07:51 UTC 2017

Our pool is currently running at 1.72% of the entire global network hash rate. We are in the process of deploying approximately an additional 3-4% in the next 14 days. Even if the false rumor that F2Pool was backing out of mining 2x we already have the ASIC’s and infrastructure to make them irrelevant. Regardless this is a working group and F2Pool or any other pools are welcome to come voice their opinions here however hearsay is simply hearsay.

To answer your question there will be no 1x chain as we have proven mathematically in this list; if you want read it if you require further information.

Have a groovy day sir Peter!