[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Dr Adam Back adam at blockstream.com
Fri Oct 13 09:11:07 UTC 2017

The futures price is 1/3 of 40% so yes actually < 40% hashrate is quite likely.

https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/BT2-BTC?utm_referrer=https%3a%2f%2fwww.google.com%2f

Nodes should upgrade because code changes are being made and it's not
a good idea to run pre-production code on the live network.  Do you
recall when the company you work for lost bitcoin by running
pre-release fork code before on the pool?

Is anyone running BTC1 head in production?  Protecting how much value.
Reminder this is a public list.

Adam