[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Jacob Eliosoff jacob.eliosoff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 06:38:12 UTC 2017

My link included approaches that at least make it easy for users to send
1x-only txs - approaches that could conceivably get deployed by 2x, and
thus protect 1x users.  Just repeatedly banging your head against the wall
with a proposal everyone can see has 0 chance at deployment (want to bet?)
doesn't protect users at all.  It accomplishes exactly as much for your
cause as sending 100 mails to this list saying "DON'T HF!"

Anyway that's my 2c.  If you want to discuss further let's talk offline or
on Twitter - somewhere other than a list for plausible technical proposals.