[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Junyi Li jli225 at binghamton.edu
Sat Oct 14 09:18:56 UTC 2017

Marcel,
If you believe Bitcoin (SegWit2X) is not Bitcoin, this mailing list may be
not the right place for you to complain, since you have recklessly violated
the charter, for a long time.

As many others clarified patiently, this mailing list is for technical
talks only. To defend and improve Bitcoin project constructively technically
is the only aim of us.

I respect your freedom of speech, but you should realize that you have
already infringed others' rights. Frankly speaking, you are harrassing
others.

The toxic environment in Bitcoin community has already scared those most
talented and reputable devs away from Bitcoin in the past years. Instead of
continuing cursing, trying to be constructive is the required attitude in
any work group.

Bitcoin (SegWit2X) is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is censorship-resistant. It's a
shame to stand on the side of censorship.

If you disagree on 'All human beings are born free and equal', you are
actually humiliating yourself and harassing others by continuing talking
about the constitution.

We have confidence in defending our constitution and Bitcoin. The Berlin
wall looks quite high, yet it's rotten since long ago. The censorship and
propaganda were very effective in brainwashing useful idiots, yet its
collapse is doomed.

Because, we have belief in Bitcoin. We believe Bitcoin is destined to
benefit the world very, very, very much.

Welcome to Bitcoin, anyway.

Sincerely,

(Sorry for this off-topic email.)

Junyi