[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Cedrick Perrigo cedrickperrigo at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 14 10:39:22 UTC 2017

I only see existing devs using anti-segwit2x as a strategy to hold their places. Core is extremely hostile for new devs. This includes scientists and professional engineers who has much better understanding of the Bitcoin protocol.

Businesses and miners are large hodlers of Bitcoin. Excluding them makes no sense. Besides, if you think there's more "users" supporting segwit1x altcoin. Show me the proof with their Bitcoin holding amounts. If that ever covers 10% of the total Bitcoins in circulation, I would start to consider segwit1x altcoin has some grounds. Otherwise, it's just sybil attack trolls paid by Blockstream.

Besides, segwit2x businesses also have many engineers who would be glad to take up the job of Core if they quit. (But of course Core is always welcome to join the segwit2x camp.)