[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Cedrick Perrigo cedrickperrigo at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:13:36 UTC 2017

Wow. So "buyers and sellers of goods and services" exclude more than 10,000 merchants in the BitPay network, not counting others? I can use Segwit2x Bitcoin to buy games on Steam, products from Microsoft, goods from OpenBazzar and pay for my VPS. I cannot use segwit1x altcoin to do anything.

What kind of delusions do you live in.

No matter how long you spend arguing in this mailing list. No proof or data means you are a troll.