[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Scott Roberts wordsgalore at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:55:30 UTC 2017

>  So "buyers and sellers of goods and services" exclude more than 10,000 merchants [...]?

Not if the merchants are not hodlers. Hodler or not, they are aligned
with users wanting low fees, which is good. I derided them because
history indicates letting big companies decide what is best for their
customers when influencing law is not exactly a good idea. It's
setting a bad precedence. The medical, pharmaceutical, and
medical-insurance lobbies dwarf the other lobbies which has had
disastrous consequences in the U.S.

I am not for or against 1x or 2x. I'm against ugly difficulty algorithms.