[Bitcoin-segwit2x] F2Pool backing out of NYA - Fork still happening?

Cedrick Perrigo cedrickperrigo at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 14 14:08:48 UTC 2017

There is no way you can justify it's be "upgraded fast". 2X has been at least on the discussion for 2 years. NYA is a continuation of HKA, which Core also joined, but failed to deliver its plan.

I would say that around July before segwit2x is enforced, Blockstream has done a masterpiece of trolling that makes miners, businesses and users feel that they also agreed on the 2X part. Only starting from October Blockstream started this massive campaign of trolling of RP. This is such a short notice and thus Blockstream/Core is qualified as the "attacker", and should take full responsibility of all its consequences.