[Bitcoin-segwit2x] We are all bitcoin

Scott Roberts wordsgalore at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 14:14:42 UTC 2017

I apologize for my previous post. I just learned more about SegWit2x
and saw the twitter polls saying SegWit2x is not being defined by the
vast majority of people as "bitcoin". Majority usage is the definition
of a word. I recommend SegWit2x advocates stop calling it "bitcoin"
without qualification because it is trolling for disruptions to their
mailing list. BTW Adam Back's response was in no way trolling or
disruptive or off-topic like others were saying.