[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Satoshi Nakamoto said...

Cedrick Perrigo cedrickperrigo at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:07:51 UTC 2017

Quotations not relevant should not be in this mailing list, please.

Also you made the fallacy of "referring to the authority". Here's another piece from "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System" by Satoshi Nakamoto.

> They vote with their CPU power, expressing their acceptance of valid blocks by working on extending them and rejecting invalid blocks by refusing to work on them.

Now tell me why 80% of miners don't count. They will produce valid 2MB blockchains.