[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Satoshi Nakamoto said...

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 15:29:41 UTC 2017

On 14 October 2017 at 17:18, Mike Belshe <mike at bitgo.com> wrote:

> Please don't waste our time with this sort of post; you know this is not
> helpful.
>
> We have too many people on this list and will ban those that insist on
> spamming.

Hi Mike

Appreciate your guidance on this.

I hope you are not referring to my response.

I noticed that someone posted a 'fake' quote by satsohi from 2015.  Satoshi
was not with us in 2015, and the post very likely an impostor.

I corrected it to the conversation, to one between jgarzik and satoshi
regarding increasing the block size limit.  I would hope that is on-topic.
And also of (at least historical) interest wrt the current situation we
find ourselves in.

If you could have a process document, code of conduct or etiquette guide, I
would be very happy to comply.  I try to and hope I do! :)

Thanks