[Bitcoin-segwit2x] We are all bitcoin

Bitcoin Error Log bitcoinerrorlog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 16:50:21 UTC 2017

If you won't accept that a significant portion of Bitcoin does not want
this, let's at least address that some of the tech people in NYA-signing
businesses, like Jameson Lopp of BitGo, and Alex Petrov of BitFury also
disagree with the implementation. Are these companies going to ignore the
very people they hired to be knowledgeable?

I'd argue a minority of developers overall do not want strong replay
protection. You do not have consensus of developers, Core, or not.

John C
Bitcoin Error Log
www.bitcoinerrorlog.com