[Bitcoin-segwit2x] We are all bitcoin

Jared Lee Richardson jaredr26 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 00:23:14 UTC 2017

> I think we can all admit there is going to be a network split.

Network split != altcoin.

2x is Bitcoin.  Bitcoin does not need protection against Bitcoin.

If the legacy chains survives as a minority, it can add replay
protection as the minority chain.  If 2x is the minority chain, it'll
fade, it is not BCH.  With more than 85% signaling, that is not
likely.

Jared