[Bitcoin-segwit2x] We are all bitcoin

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Mon Oct 16 01:06:33 UTC 2017

There is no fork. Perhaps it’s a spoon?

Bitcoin1x if it exists post upgrade with less hashrate will be an Altcoin. The inverse is also true. But this list isn’t for speculation; just the facts.

One of those facts is people are encouraging a chain split for self financial gain. Nobody knows the legality of printing money by blockchain duplication but we do know it is ignorant economics like a central bank would do. That said; those that want to keep the deprecated 1x base block size are economically ignorant or greedy or both as there is no scientific reasoning.

🤓