[Bitcoin-segwit2x] We are all bitcoin

Cedrick Perrigo cedrickperrigo at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 16 05:33:40 UTC 2017

First, have you ever looked at the BT1/BTC and BT2/BTC volume? Segwit2x Bitcoin constantly has 10 times more volume compared with segwit1x altcoin. Usually the market makes it so that trading volume and market price is aligned. This can be seen from coinmarketcap. Volume is less likely to be manipulated compared with price given the nature of BT1 and BT2. The conclusion we can get so far is at best indecisive. How is that in favor of you?

Second, what happened during the Clinton and Trump president election? Given the toxicity from Blockstream/Core's segwit1x altcoin, most people won't vote until the last minute. By the way, at that time, those in the future market on the Trump side made a good fortune.