[Bitcoin-segwit2x] PROPOSAL: B0RG (Bitcoin zero replay guarantee) - Ensuring a smooth 2X upgrade without a chain split

Daniel Vogel vogel at bitso.com
Tue Oct 24 14:08:09 UTC 2017

We are not adding support for both chains because we are speculating. We are adding support because our customers are demanding it.

Of note is that not a single one of our customers demanded support for the recent legacy Ethereum chain.

But just as much as some people are speculating that there'll be two chains you are also speculating that there will only be one chain.

What is happening is irresponsible.

Daniel

Daniel Vogel • Bitso
President