[Bitcoin-segwit2x] PROPOSAL: B0RG (Bitcoin zero replay guarantee) - Ensuring a smooth 2X upgrade without a chain split

Bitcoin Error Log bitcoinerrorlog at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 14:19:35 UTC 2017

Phillip, there's no speculating going on. These are published policies and
official. Everyone in Bitcoin world other than the S2X team has decided the
legacy chain will live, and that replay protection is appropriate.

Jared, I don't care to take what you, or Luke, or any Core dev said as
gospel. I am presenting verifiable facts and imploring the S2X team to come
to reality.

Otherwise you are choosing indefensible negligence and malfeasance.

John C
Bitcoin Error Log
www.bitcoinerrorlog.com