[Bitcoin-segwit2x] PROPOSAL: B0RG (Bitcoin zero replay, guarantee) - Ensuring a smooth 2X upgrade without a chain split

Samuel Reed sam at bitmex.com
Tue Oct 24 14:51:28 UTC 2017

You may have mining consensus, although you know how fickle that is by
practice. It is dwindling now and is likely to break below 80%. You do
not have user consensus. We have only the safety of our users in mind
and I strongly encourage you to consider the many ways in which this
split could end in disaster.